Introduce "Summer Flowers"
Painting 19 colors of DecoArt Americana vol.8
|Many color pages and many process guides|
|They are written by Japanese and English.|
|And if you have any questions, please mail to me.|
|If you want to see a large picture, please click on the picture.|
- This morning glories are painted for a front cover
- I use some picture for design.
- A4size, 36pages (18 color pages) Acrylic
- Date of issue May 11,2000
Japanese Morning Glories
- Grazing with water and mop.
- Magazine rack
Oval Box:Calla Lilies serving Tray
- I sused these color for basecoat in the first time.
Calla Lilies Dust Box
- This box is made for plastic bag keeper in Japan
- I use Toricon masking film.
- I cut plywood for a lid.
- Low tack-for ordinal purposes polyetherene film 0.08m/m
- They are DACA entry in 1997.
- A pair of Stonechat are holding ribbon and ribbon makes "welcome".
- Japanese name is "Nobitaki".
- Flowers of Trichosanthes Cucumeroides bloom in early summer evening.
- Japanese name is "Karasu-uri".
- They bear red fruitsin autumn.
- This is entrusted to SDP for taking a photograph.
- You can see these wopks
in "Decorative Painter 1998 issue 5".
Oriental Lilies Oval Box
- This is a lid.
- I don't draw some flowers in the side of oval box.
Series of "Painting 19 colors of DecoArt Americana"
You can buy them by e-mail order mail
Tole Paint - The Room of Chieko Yuguchi -/
Design News /