Introduce "Lovely Roses vol.2"
Painting 19 colors of DecoArt Americana
|Many color pages and many process guides|
|They are written by Japanese and English.|
|And if you have any questions, please mail to me.|
|If you want to see a large picture, please click on the picture.|
Lovely Roses vol.2
- This roses are named Marchen Konigin
- I use some picture for design.
- A4size, 36pages (18 color pages) Acrylic
- Date of issue May 13,1998
- Printing now!!
Table Center: Victorian Roses
- Center: Mable with soot of candle
- Edge area: Making some uncontinued pattern with Kleister medium
- Bourd (17x12)
Oval Box: My Roses
- We can paint our faborite colors.
- Painted roses wil get new names and you will get your roses.
Oval box (14.7x9.2)
Canvas Matt: Daniel Gelin and Soleil
- Canvas matt (17x13)
- Fabric painting is easy and useful.
Rosde Canary Bird
- Old roses and a purple butterfly
- Double-loading painting on side
- Jewel box (5.5x9.5x3.6)
Series of "Painting 19 colors of DecoArt Americana"
You can buy them E-mail order mail
Tole Paint - The Room of Chieko Yuguchi -/
Design News /